Identification data and Legal Notice
General information to comply with the Internet Law 34/2002:
- Incumbent: Especias Moriana, S.L.
- Trade name: Especias Moriana
- NIF: B56037849
- Address: Carretera A-3132, km 1 | 14920 Aguilar de la Frontera (Córdoba)
- Phone: +34 957 688 868
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domain name: www.especiasmoriana.com
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on "Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, it is reported, that the owner of the website is the company Especias Moriana, S.L. (hereinafter, Especias Moriana), CIF: B56037849, with address at Carretera A-3132, km 1 | 14920 Aguilar de la Frontera (Córdoba). The personal data collected in this website will be treated with strict confidentiality and you can exercise your access right, rectification, cancellation, opposition, right to be forgotten, or right to portability by means of a communication attaching a photocopy of your ID, to the email: email@example.com.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99 of December 13, 1999 on Protection of Personal Data, Especias Moriana, S.L. And its website http://www.especiasmoriana.com comply with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and contact information Its subscribers and keeps them in the strictest confidence. In accordance with current legislation on data protection (LOPD), as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSI-CE), the user accepts that the data provided through this Website are incorporated into files owned by Especias Moriana, S.L. with the purpose of facilitating the provision of the requested services and the foreseeable sending of information about offers, new products, services or other reasons why the latter should contact the user / client.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), you expressly authorize the use of your data by virtue of the express consent expressed, as well as its possible assignment to third parties. We remind you that Especias Moriana to provide its services, sometimes, works with other entities located in third countries so we foresee the possible transfer of data to countries outside the European Union.
We also inform you that Especias Moriana makes use of automated online marketing tools, so there is a possibility that automatic decisions or automatic profiling may exist. Given the case, this will not be an impediment so that you can exercise your rights with total normality.
Through the use, by the user, of the contact forms and the e-mail provided on this website, the client expressly authorizes Especias Moriana, S.L. To the sending of commercial communications by ordinary mail and / or electronic, as well as the foreseeable telephone contact in order to offer the services offered. The information received will be used exclusively for purposes inherent to each service and will not be communicated to third parties.
Likewise, Especias Moriana, S.L. Keep the personal data you have collected and take the necessary measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access. Customers and / or users of http://www.especiasmoriana.com may, at any time, exercise their access right, rectification, cancellation, opposition, right to be forgotten, or right to portability to their personal data by communicating in writing to Especias Moriana, S.L. | Road A-3132, km 1 | 14920 Aguilar de la Frontera (Córdoba) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish legislation. The parties, in accordance with Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, submit to the Courts and Courts of the place of residence of the User. Also, by virtue of the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, relating to the resolution of online litigation in consumer matters, Especias Moriana informs you that, In case of dispute, the User residing in the European Union may go to the "Online Platform for Conflict Resolution" developed by the European Commission, in order to try to resolve extrajudicially any dispute arising from the provision of services by of Especias Moriana. To access the "Online Platform for Conflict Resolution" you can do it through the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
A cookie is a text file that a web server can store on a computer's hard drive to store information about the user. It can only be read by the website that sent it to the team.
In this regard, Especias Moriana in compliance with the provisions of the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service (LSSICE), as amended by "Royal Decree-Law 13/2012", of March 30 and in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, informs the user in a clear and complete way that your website (www.especiasmoriana.com) uses third-party cookies necessary for the provision of its services.
These cookies, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
These cookies will have a maximum duration of 2 years of their creation or update and the user can at any time disable them in their browser.
How cookies work?
Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted. No personal information will be stored in a cookie, nor can it be associated with an identified or identifiable person.
The data allows this website to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the website. Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request. You can not run the code and it can not be used to access your computer. If a web page encrypts the information of the cookie, only the web page can read the information.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used by this website can be distinguished according to the following criteria:
According to the entity that manages them. Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the period of time they remain active. Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user in a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
Cookies Management Tool
This website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that mainly allows website owners to know how users interact with their website. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and use a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users.
The user can configure his browser to accept, or not, the cookies he receives or for the browser to notify him when a server wants to store a cookie or delete them from his computer. You can find the instructions in the security settings in your Web browser.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools »Internet Options» Privacy »Settings.
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools »Options» Privacy »Cookies.
- If you use Google Chrome, in the menu option Settings »Privacy
- If you use Safari, in the menu option Preferences »Security
Responsibility for content
The company is not responsible for third parties, blogs, citizen participation, forums, comments section, columns and articles, as well as video blogs or interview products.